- Human Resources
- Director of Human Resources Rocky Hall
- Contact Rocky
- Executive Secretary Sandra Criddle
- Contact Sandra
- Application for volunteers
- Notice of intent to resign
- Experience verification
- Faculty Senate recommendation process selection
- Work record for Faculty Senate recommendation
Effective January 1, 2017 - Supplemental salary and extended contract schedule
Seniority lists are provided for informational purposes only, and are up-to-date as of the date noted. For more information or to report an error or omission, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
The below linked lists of personnel actions are provided for informational purposes only. Prior to December 1, 2014, all actions were approved by the State Superintendent of Schools acting as designee for the West Virginia Board of Education. After December 1, 2014, actions were approved by the Mingo County Board of Education.
Mingo County Board of Education Looking to Fill Vacancy Mingo County Schools seeks persons interested in filling the recently vacated seat of Mrs. Jacqueline Branch
Thursday, July 6, 2017
WILLIAMSON - The Mingo County Board of Education is accepting letters from individuals interested in filling a vacancy on the school board. The vacancy is for a period of time that ends June 30th 2018.
Letters of interest and resume are to be addressed to the Board’s president, David Farley. Letters must be received no later than 4:00 p.m., July 21, 2017 to the Board’s office at 110 Cinderella Road Williamson, West Virginia 25661 – Attention: Rocky Hall, Director of Human Resources.
Only qualified individuals will be considered. To be qualified under state law to fill vacancy, an individual must be at least eighteen years of age and entitled to vote. He or she:
1. Must be a citizen and resident of Mingo County, West Virginia.
2. Must not be a resident of Lee district. (State law does not permit more than two residents from the same Magisterial District to serve on a school board at the same time. Two of the Board’s current members are from the Lee Magisterial District.)
3. Must provide written documentation of 911 address.
4. Must submit a copy of your driver’s license or state ID with your letter of interest and resume’. You must provide a valid email address. You will receive an email that will provide you with a link to complete your criminal background check. A non-refundable fee of $20 is required for the background check. Payment is payable directly to the screening service, by credit or debit card. All background check information is confidential.
5. Must possess at least a high school diploma or a general education development (GED) diploma.
6. Must, if he or she is an employee of the Mingo County Board of Education, agree to promptly resign from all such positions of employment if and when appointed by the Board to fill vacancy and before taking office.
7. Must not be a candidate for or hold any other public office.
8. Must not be a candidate for or serve as an elected member of any political party executive committee.
9. Must meet all requirements of WV Code 18-5-1a