- Human Resources
- Director of Human Resources & Information Systems Richard Duncan
- Contact Richard
- Executive Secretary Sandra Criddle
- Contact Sandra
Openings for professional (certified) and service (classified) positions are posted online and at the Mingo County Board of Education Central Office, and made available at each work location using electronic or other means.
- Notice of intent to resign
- Experience verification
- Work record for Faculty Senate recommendation
- Faculty Senate recommendation process selection
- Application for volunteers
Effective January 1, 2017 - Supplemental salary and extended contract schedule
Effective March 1, 2017 - Professional substitute salary schedule
Seniority lists are provided for informational purposes only, and are up-to-date as of the date noted. For more information or to report an error or omission, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
The below linked lists of personnel actions are provided for informational purposes only. Prior to December 1, 2014, all actions were approved by the State Superintendent of Schools acting as designee for the West Virginia Board of Education. After December 1, 2014, actions were approved by the Mingo County Board of Education.