- Superintendent Donald Spence
- Contact Donald
- Assistant Superintendent Paula Hinkle-Brown
- Contact Paula
- Executive Secretary Nancy Slone
- Contact Nancy
The policies of the Mingo County Board of Education are available online. (This is an external link that will take you away from the Mingo County Schools website.)
The following policies were recently updated:
- Policy 1540 - Termination of Administrative Contracts (effective January 1, 2017)
- Policy 3120.04 - Employment of Substitutes (effective March 1, 2017)
- Policy 4120.04 - Employment of Substitutes (effective March 1, 2017)
- Policy 3431 - Personal Leave (effective July 1, 2017)
- Policy 4341 - Personal Leave (effective July 1, 2017)
The policies of the West Virginia Board of Education can be found on the West Virginia Department of Education site.
Legislative code of the State of West Virginia, including those legislative documents pertaining to education, are posted online by the West Virginia Legislature. Chapters 18 and 18A in particular detail West Virginia code on education.
The Mingo County Board of Education approves the use of Digital or Analog Video / Audio Recording Systems, Global Positioning Systems, and/or Student Tracking Systems on school buses and the use of video monitoring systems at schools and other Board owned facilities.